- Tools & Materials Overview – Get started with Jecelyn explains the history behind brush lettering as well as the various types available, including which tools and materials you’ll need, from different types of pens to paper and brands that are best suited for beginners.
Guidelines – Next, she’ll also teach you the correct way to draw guidelines that’ll help you to keep everything neat and tidy.
Understanding Basic Strokes – Of course, the mastering of basic strokes are crucial to perfecting this art.
Lowercase Letters a to z – Then, she’ll teach you how to write all the lowercase letters.
Uppercase letters A to Z – And next, she’ll also teach you how to write all the uppercase letters.
Connecting Letters & Practices – Lastly, You will learn how to connect the letters with some simple & difficult words. she’ll go over some words and you’ll be able to practice together with her.
What you will get?
- HD video that you can stream anytime/ subtitle available
- Be part of a community that shares experiences and tips
- Concise yet simple instructions to ensure a successful outcome
- Increase creativity & knowledge on arts and crafts
- Learn new skills at affordable prices
- Lifetime access after purchase
- Customer Support
A Set Of A5 Watercolour Paper shipped for you!
I did not have any fundamental skills related to Brush Lettering before, would this online workshop suitable for me?
Yes, it is totally suitable for you! This online workshop is special designed for brush lettering beginners! Our professional instructor will explain all details attentively, and every step and skills will be presented neatly with HD videos. What you need is just PASSION!
How if I could not find the equipment that I need to prepare.
No worries! Free material kit will be provided in this workshop. Our professional instructors will introduce all the equipment, and ways of getting them will be mentioned in class.
Is it suitable to learn Brush lettering online?
YES for sure! The greatest benefits of learning Brush lettering via online is you can pause anytime, and replay it unlimited times! Throughout close-ups and featured shoot scenes, it definitely will be well presented to all learners. Moreover, you could also choose your own preferred time and spaces of learning! You can learn anytime and anywhere, and clear all your doubts by asking the instructor questions online. It’s easy, just need to upload your works online, the instructor will provide you the most accurate answer based on it. Not just that, we also do have space for you to know more craft lovers like you! All craft lovers can join our online community to share thoughts and skills together!